Want to work those mom abs out? Here are some mom and baby friendly physical activities!
- Barres and Wheels - Drop in Tuesday & Thursday 10:30-11:30, 1261 Stittsville Main St. Fees paid at front desk on arrival.
- Bayshore - Mom & Baby Yoga, Tuesdays and Thursdays 10-11, third floor beside Thyme Maternity.
- Stroll & Roll - Barrhaven Thursdays 10:30-11:30, Kanata Wednesdays 10:30-11:30.
- Terry Zorrah Fit - Mom and Baby private fitness classes. Small class sizes, in private gym. Drop ins $15
Want something that falls between feeds and naps but won't sap your energy? Try these out.
- Story Time - Mondays 10-10:45 a.m. Bilingual story time for children 2-6. Hazeldean Mall, next to Reitmans.
- Rideau Gymnastics - Drop in Monday to Friday, 10:00am to 11:50am. Free for 1 year and under, $5 for 1-5 year old.
- FB Group Playgroup - at Band Master Park, Wednesdays 10:30-12:30, all ages welcome! Inclement location: check group.
- KinderGym - Richcraft Recreation Complex, daily 10-11:30. Fees paid at check in.
- Toddler time at the Log Farm - Wednesdays 10-1, May through October.
- Kanata Gymnosphere - Drop ins daily by age group. Under 1 Baby drop in is free.
- Chapters Iris - Story time Fridays 10-10:45.
- Katimavik Preschool Resource Center - Drop in playgroup Monday - Friday 9-12:30 and Tuesday & Thursday 1:15-3pm
- Tanglewood Tykes - Wednesday 9-11:15. $1 per child per visit, free for under 12 months. To register contact Gale at email@example.com