All over town
These centers and activities take place in either varying neighborhoods, or all of them.
- Hushabye Baby - Learn rhymes, and lullabies to soothe and interact with your child. Programs up to 12 months.
- Monkey Rock Music - Locations all over the city. Drop ins on Friday, Saturday for Glebe and Nepean. First drop in is free.
- Starr Gymnastics - Drop ins at different locations every day, $10 per child ages 1-5
- Ottawa Library - Play time, Toddler time, Story time, and so much more. Check out the daily programs at your local branch.
- Salsababies - Dance classes from in-utero and beyond. Locations/classes all over town.
- Petits Pas - French classes for babies to tots, various loactions.
- YMCA - drop ins at locations all over town
- EarlyOn Centers - community centers and partners in every neighbourhood host drop ins, bilingual and specialty.
- Mellow Baby - Baby sign language and massage classes, various locations.
- Hike It Baby - Baby and kid friendly organized hikes.
- Babies Who Volunteer - Organized trips to volunteer baby time at nursing homes.
- Museums - Ottawa Art Gallery offers free childcare Wednesdays 3-7, National Gallery of Canada, Nature, History, and War museums are free Thursdays from 4-8pm. Science and tech, and Aviation are free daily from 4-5pm.
- The Zoo Crew - Classes for ages 1+, they teach children how to care for, and interact with, animals. Paid courses run for 6 weeks.
- Stars & Strollers - Baby friendly movies, reduced sound and price.